Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Alf

Mysh bzi!



James' drawing about his trip from Market Fresh (L)


TOMORROW = MATINEE = LOTS OF CHILDREN = FORGOTTEN LINES = BAD GASTON.

Okay so after months of blood sweat and tears (not so much blood) its production week and I'm bloody pumped and freaked out. Thank god tomorrow is only for little primary school kids ...but then again they can be so harsh D:

YESTERDAY was our last rehearsal and might I say it was the best one to date despite the stress. I got some eyebrows drawn on by Anne at the last minute which weren't such a good idea, I looked more like Alf then I did a Gaston.

Today was rather nice becauseee I had two free periods because the Ms. Ryan was away which was something I really needed. I locked myself in a carrel and did my homework. I was anticipating this because my horoscope said I would have some good luck and when I saw it I was like FREEESS? Teehee!

Sorry totally rambling on.
2 days until performance night #1 FJAEIFJA;EWLFJ

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

1 comment:

  1. "Beats! so big I'm steppin' on Leprechauns"..... Better not play any music around Fergie on St Patty's Day! :D - BADA-CHA? I'm sorry that was lame.

    LAME indeed! :D

    ReplyDelete