Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Firstly Honey.

Bonjour!



Firstly, if you are reading this you have been kind enough to give up your time to read my first rant for which I appreciate. Why begin a blog on this particular day you ask? Well i can't give you a specific answer but I can say I've watched enough V-logs and read enough B-logs to become inspired. With the likes of Natalie Tran (the community channel), Zabrena Lopez and Ellen Nakamura on the screen - who wouldn't want to express their every thought?

Becoming the next Perez Hilton wouldn't be bad but I just getting my little thoughts out there to you all is first on the list :) So welcome to my blog. If it's utter crap just let me know and i shall send a personalised email with my utter most sincere apologies :)

Today wasn't all that exciting so i shall spare you the details. Today I just finished a pack of honey twists (as above) , listened to the Beauty and Beast soundtrack (on repeat) and watched Bring it on 2 and 4. With the overloa
d of short skirts and double back-hand springs, I've made plans to visit the Barbie exhibit tomorrow with my darling girls from BFG.
Oh and don't worry my blogs won't usually be this long. I will be a little more succinct... I hope.

Keeping you posted - Joanne

2 comments:

  1. Is that a blog in your pocket or are you just excited to see me?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I can tell that your blogs will be a joy to read!
    I laughed at 'B-logs' haha.
    Woah I'm in the same sentence as that Community Channel chick!

    ReplyDelete