Friday, July 31, 2009

RATHER LIKE MY THIGHS

HU JAMBO!

POST PRODUCTION MIDNIGHT DINNER

AH MAH GASH. SORRY FOR THE SUPER DOOPER DELAYED BLOG BUT TONIGHT WAS NIGHT TWO OF THE PRODUCTION AND THERE IS SO MUCH TO SAY I DONT KNOW IF YOU WANT TO READ AHEAD KAJFAJVAN;

LAST night was the first performance and I was hardcore hyperventilating.
People in audience: Lan and Kyle
Mistakes: OMG I WAS ABOUT TO MISS THIS LINE BECAUSE I FORGOT THE LYRICS BUT I MADE SOME UP THAT RHYMED AND IT TOTALLY PASSED TEEHEE
Backstage: Methods home work what a bummer! And junk food which was a given.
Standard: BEST WE EVER DID IT (L) 4.5 STARS
Crowd: Awesome! They clapped and laughed at all the right moments and more :D

TONIGHT was the second official performance and I was so nervous my teeth hurt.
People in audience: Duy, 08 graduates, KAK, my gorgeous year 10 friends (Thao's possy), MR.BOURNE!
Mistakes: SANG A LINE THAT IN A PRETTY FOBBY WAY "Tek cheap shot lyke Gast'n" (i was mid swallowing okay!)
Backstage: 'I wanna tap that' game, raunchy video of 'Maison De Lunes' and lots of cordial.
Standard: Not our best, but we still did great! :) 3 STARS
Crowd: Even better then last night!!!! They were brilliant, totally in stitches and cheering wildly and thanks guys!

TOMORROW is going to be huge! Full house, mummy and daddy, the boy, the girls, my other girls. Gosh its going to be insane! Please be an awesome crowd it really gets us pumped!!

THANKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH THIS BLOG!! I don't know what I'm going to do with myself after the productions over :(

Keeping you posted- Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment