Monday, July 13, 2009

Licenced to kill.

Zdravo!


Guyyyyssss JOANNE IS LEGALLY ALLOWED ON VICROADS. Yes I did go for my learners permit. "About time" I know, at the rusty old age of 17 you would expect more from me but I was proud either way :). The waiting line was horribly time consuming buuutttt I got to totally perv on this totally babe boy TEEHEE.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE PRETTY BOY. (Please see me if you went for you learners in sunshine from 11 - 12.30 for totally unrelated reasons ;) )

You will be glad to know I earned a modest 97% on my test. I have never been more nervous or happy to see the word SUCCESSFUL in ma liffeeee. On the down side I look like a deer caught in headlights with a bad fringe on my new little green card (as above).



Papa let me take a spin after renting the following dvds : MILK, SLUMDAWG MLLNRE, EMMA & HAROLD AND KUMAR 2. As a professional multi-tasker I am currently watching Masterchef (massive fan) and totally rooting for Poh.

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE POH

    and congrats!
    im still have to get my Ls....

    ReplyDelete