Saturday, July 25, 2009

Driving Miss Tran

Horos!

That's right, I went there.

My peoplleeeeee - its been a while ;)
Well yesterday we had our first full dress rehearsal and I was off pitch all day so that was a bit sad but hey we got through it. After this Cherleen Jill (two of my three silly girls) and I proceeded to Cherz' lovely point cook home to celebrate her birthday. It was a wonderful night of keytar by the fireplace... then we got her itunes going and broke out a sweat on el dance floor.


TODAY I DROVE SUMMORE. I believe I have now mastered the art of parking (not reverse parking...we shall discuss that later). But yes, dad wont let me drive on main roads, I'm still stuck in residential streets and dad STILL tells me there is a stop sign 50 metres ahead and STILL holds onto the steering wheel when he gets nervous. BAH.

FOUR days until performance night #1 - YIKES

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

2 comments: