Sunday, July 19, 2009

MastaCook

Apa Khabar!

Pwoahh, bad lighting!

Now I thought it was more than appropriate to greet you in Malay today as today is a special day. MASTACHEF FINALE :) Go Poh! I've got fifty riding on her so let's home she gets her game on. And as Claudia and I concluded - Poh is already a MastaChef where as Julie is sort of a MastaCook :)

I began my day back at tutor - never productive :D Then Daddy let me drive which got me really excited because there were L plates up even though they were the wrong way 'round. After that I went to the gym and totally ran my little heart out. No seriously I think my heart fell out of my ass and got back in without me knowing.

I have to write an essay for debating now - why do I sign myself up to these things?

Anyone watch Glee tonight too? I'm waiting for that :)

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment