Friday, July 17, 2009

Konichiwa



My most sincere apologies for not blogging last night, I was pretty cheezed off. The day sucked and I didn't wanna go and ruin your nights :(
On a lighter note - I WATCHED HAIRY POTTER. Result - Good, but disappointing for HP standards. The effects were fantastic, acting had its moments but they left out quite a bit and added unnecessary scenes. This of course won't stop anyone from anticipating the next one.


Hermione flustered - once again.

It was hard enough focusing on the story line without the squealing, stomping, screaming girls by my side. The people around me were so bizarre-

Ginny to Harry: Take my hand....
Extremely awkward, sentimental moment...
Girl in row behind : ...LESBIAN.

How uncouth =="

Keeping you posted -
Joanne (L)

1 comment:

  1. i got that when i went to watch today as well
    some douchebag laughing the loudest, most... zz laugh at the most unappropriate and not-meant-to-laugh moments.

    ReplyDelete