Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hairy Potter

Guten Tag



So I know there's this massive hype about the new HP & Half Blood Prince movie but the show must go on! The show being my tiny blog. To satisfy your muggle taste buds I have re-enacted the scenes involving Harry with his wand and a new and improved monocle (as above). (My timer wouldn't work so I took the shot with my toe, explains a lot.)

Today I bought tickets for my family so they would get front row for the production. If YOU want tickets to see the St. Aloysius 09 production of Beauty and the Beast (WHICH YOU WON'T) facebook me okie dokie? Or anyone from St. Als.

SO WHO WATCHED MASTASHEF? Go Poh, Go Poh, Go Poh. I really liked Justine though! :( Anywayssss despite doing summore Matt White impersonations today "Lovely pallette, true falvours!" - I finished at the sunny time of FIFTH PERIOD :) so off off to MC to hang with ma homies. I've realised that Melbourne Central doesn't get old if the right people are there, and I'm always lucky enough to have the right people there :)

After arriving at home I proceeded to watch Harold and Kumar - Guantanamo Bay which might I add was rather good (only because SLUMDAWG wouldn't work damn Blockbuster). I'm not usually into crass humour but this was crude humour - so it was okay. You know what I noticed? Landon from A Walk to Remember could be related to Barney from How I Met Your Mother/ Nick from H&K2. Don't agree? Let me know THROUGH COMMENT! Ahhhh, me and my cheap ploys to be famous.












Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

2 comments:

  1. yeah im not too sure i agree with landon being related to whats his name sorta thing hahahahahah

    YAY HP woo
    i thought you meant highpoint and the half blooded prince and i was like wth.... hahahh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that line about mc is really sweet. It makes me not hate it so much anymore cause I thought it sucked that day but you seemed to like it so my hearts all warm again!

    I dont think Landon and Barney could be related but in those photos you got... theyre foreheads look really similar. I know all foreheads look similar but theres REALLY CLICK. I think i know what you mean ;)

    ReplyDelete