Sunday, July 12, 2009

My what a guy, Gaston!

Hu Jambo!


Dearly beloveds, apologies for not writing the past two days (you may have to get used to it). They have been, as they say, "Chocka blocked mate".


On Friday I had another rehearsal for the school production - Beauty and the Beast. If you have yet to be informed I am playing the one and only Gaston. Yes yes har har Joanne's a man but I wouldn't swap this role for any other :D

The production is in about two and a half weeks and to tell you all the truth its got me shakin' in ma boots. I haven't gotten my lines down as well as I had hoped but I'm getting there. We practiced heaps of scenes including the fight scene (between Gaston and Beast) and I get a little dagger YIPEE (do people say that these days?).

We also received our batch of t-shirts [exclusive to cast members (H)] and I was so excited I stripped behind stage to join the gang :) I like it much better than the t-shirt we had last year for our "Annie" production. but you guys don't know what that looks like so there was no point mentioning that.


Yesterday was .....AWESOME! Twas Lee and Mt's 18th bash which proved to be the party of the month (though only half the month has past and I havn't been to that many parties :$). But yeah everyone got krunked (not me ofcourse because I'm always the sober old hag) and I got to dance with Lee's bagillion little relatives so that was fun. I'll post those pictures up tomorrow if i can get my hands on them, but none are up yet because every ones probably hung-over YAY!

Sorry about the lengthy post but I will make a short and sweet one tomorrow BECAUSE SOMETHING EXCITING IS GOING TO HAPPEN :D But I'll save that for then :D

Keeping you posted - Joanne
o

2 comments:

  1. I'm always the "sober old hag" too, if we ever attend a party together, lets stick together :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, wish i couldve gone to lee's!

    ReplyDelete