Sunday, August 2, 2009

:( Certain as the sun

Bziara ubaant!

Morning after attack of the hairspray & a mini sushi.

I'm so damn sad! It's all over :(
Well heres how the last night went :)

People in Audience: EVERYONE I KNOW. Thank you Mum, Dad, Fi, Izabeel, Claud, Tahlerh, Jiss, Julie, KLam, Zab, Jules, Lee, Long, Gus, PT, Ray for coming and supporting me! You guys were awesome :D Mistakes: OHMYGOSH, it was the night with the biggest audience and I made the biggest stuff up! Delayed like every song :| Really bad! I hope no one noticed!
Backstage: Bad boy stories with Georgia, Sam, my silly girls, Frances and Anne - I'M GONNA MISS THIS! :(
Standard: Not as good as Thurs but better then Friday :) 3.5 Stars :D HAHA
Crowd
: Bit tough! But still awesome :)

Mannnn I'm gonna miss this so bad :( I'll get everyone to sign my script ....Maybe I'll call another rehearsal :D HAHAH

Today I completed another hour of driving for my log book :) I'm officially on main roads which is great despite dad telling me about every stop and give way sign 20 metres ahead :)
Oh I'm adding something new to my blog, because I am a hardcore youtoober I get readily addicted to musical vids so here is my current tube-diction (i couldn't find a combination of youtube and addiction that wasn't in the slightest way dirty so shut up).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqrzPT66SBA&feature=channel_page

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)
P.S. - Sorry the font was so big on yesterday's blog, blogspot stuffed up on me and it wont change teehee!


No comments:

Post a Comment