Friday, August 14, 2009

AIGHT BITCH

Ayú!


I HAD THE DAY OFF TODAY! There was a teacher reflection day which meant all the girls had the day off so we took the opportunity to go out for Taylor's birthday. SO GUESS WHAT WE WATCHED? Yes, against my will we watched the Orphan. It was surprisingly good and more of a WTF kind of horror rather than a EWWW kind of horror. Really good twist so If your game watch it properly unlike I did - curled up in a ball on my friend's lap.

I drove lots today! One trip involved going to the gym where I worked my ass off! Then i came home and ruined it all because gran made viet pancakes :| At least O ate three proper good meals today. Unlike yesterday which involved me eating the whole of Footscray and a little more.

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment