Wednesday, August 26, 2009

COLBIE


Amole!

(Amungme - Indonesia)

Oh my God it looks like I'm super yellow asian and have pash rash :|
BAD LIGHTING MAN

Otay dudettes, really short blog because I have a methods test tomorrow

I'm trying to learn Fallin' for you amidst the load of homework and although I now have a capo, it sounds nothing like it should. I'm either terrible at guitar or the internet lies (most may think the latter but it is most probably the former).

I'm, spending every friggin moment debating and its starting to get pretty old. The events on Friday so I can't wait to get that out of my hair.

I realised everytime I exfoliate my face I get a pimple, without fail :\ So I either have old skin on my face or red dots. Shall we poll it? Yes w'shall. Leave comments below (also a cheap ploy to get some followers).


Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

1 comment: