Tuesday, August 11, 2009

SMEOW LIKE DA WET DAWG

Pujamik!

Perhaps the highlight of the day was walking/ running/ collapsing...in the rain.

So I began the day stressed out of my nuts about the Text sac I had. BAH. But after that I was juuustttt finnneee. I made some progress on my artwork, finally deciding my final medium that I'll be using :)


FFWD to period six which was a FREEE therefore dashing off to MC for some gyoza before heading back to do deb prac. I don't think I've laughed or stunk so bad in my LIFE. Four girls, one umbrella, lots of blazers that smell like wet dog.

Unfortunately Andrew was sick as a dawg so he couldn't come to practice! So Julius, the good friend he is 'offered' to come for the day so I wouldn't have to dance with Gladys...Glennis...G - our instructor :)

Please check out my youtube page potatojoanne for the videos james eric and I spent making all afternon :)

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment