Thursday, August 6, 2009

IMASHININAWANAMONA POCKY.

Kwai Kwai!


Shoveled out this novel for English - I am Blanche Doubois ;)

My dearest noodle puffs I'm so sorry for not blogging for so long. The hype of production died down and I was like eh, life SUCKS! No it wasn't that dramatic BUT DON'T YOU WISH LIFE WAS! Hahah it actually sort of is I've had a sucky week sorta so meh.


Well on Tuesday we had our first DEBUTANTE BALL dance practice which was sufficiently awkward but nonetheless a heap of fun :) I come out fifth in line while Claude and Hudson lead us all TEEHEE. After this I proceeded to purchase alot of Asian junk food (for all those who don't know my mum sometimes works at an Asian grocers and its like having a gift voucher to all the Pocky and jackfruit chips in the world.

And gooooooodnessss gracious, after failed attempts to find a deb dress in the city I've decided to jsut go with the one I have on hold that hasn't wowed me...but it will do. I'm only going to be in it for four or five hours. THEN I GET TO STRIP NAKED AT THE AFTER PARTY. So kidding..but you would like that wouldn't you YOU DIRTY BASTARD.

Have a loooveellyyy nighttt and I am going to begin the countdown to my best friend's birthday starting tonight :) but i get credit for reminding you all.

6 DAYS UNTIL FIFFY'S 17TH
Keeping you posted -
Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment