Thursday, August 20, 2009

ZOLTAN


Ijtiaki!
(Peru)
Zoltan!

WINTER SLEEP OUT TOMORROW! I'm thuper duper exthited!!!!!!!! I get to wear my pjs for like 40 hours straight and there nothing anyone can do about it! :D I was considering entering the city after school in my jammies but I may just strip of and wear the tights I'll have underneath.

Well period 1-4 went relatively quickly but fifth and onwards was the most slow, draining, TEDIOUS afternoon of my LAIFE. I had double chem and trust me acids and bases begin to get a little grey after 10 minutes :| But Isabel and I occupied ourselves with lolly bags and frayed string. Then we whispered about how awesome it is after taking a shower and hopping into a bed with clean sheets :)
THENNNN when i thought the agony was over I had debating after school because we'd run out of lunches to work in. I know I'm a big dork but extra curricular stuff makes me feel important OKAY?

THENNNN I was alone and just missed the bus, forcing myself not to buy food like the fat s*** I am. I was made to sit with north melbourne druggies who spit in either direction, facing the same fate as I - twenty minutes in the bitchy wind >:| Getting to Footscray I missed the tram so I caught a bus that stops no where near my house.

Crossing the road I looked up and saw a car and guess whose it was....LAN'S! My sister had arrived back from Fiji and from the glimpse I caught while the little green man flickered she had gotten the biggest tan and a concave haircut. Now this made me laugh and do you know why? My other sister recently got herself a concave cut so I suppose its my turn.

TIME TO GET MY SHIZZLE READY FOR TOMORROWWWW!!

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment