Sunday, August 16, 2009

Swine - burn (GA-ROSS)

Wimafa shoo!
(Has got to be the best greeting by far - 
Adyghe FTW!!)

dOn'T mEsS wIv mE

Yigiddy yo! Soooo this morning was pretty av, I had English tutor for two hours then Maths tutor for two hours and almost committed suicide then fully got into it. When it was time to leave I assumed dad would take me to the Swineburn or ACU open day (not Melbourne I went last year and they gave me a free KK but I could get that off Fi anytime) like we had planned but he said to just go next year (probably because it was pelting down hugungous raindrops). I was cold so I didn't object.

Then I put on Princess Diaries like I always do on Sundays
and ate a crap load of noodles because dad wouldn't make me anything and I was too cold to make something decent THEN I fell asleep! For like 20 minutes. I felt bad for sleeping then eating so I started my background for my art piece.

Dad suggested I go to the gym, probably because I looked like a fat slob so I said yes even though my core was aching from Friday's visit to the gym. I drove there and parked the car really badly :) After some weights and cardio I did my usual floor work which CANED because I forced myself to do sit-ups GAH. Then I began some jack knives when an instructor told me to try a new one. HMM... now we all know the outcome cannot be good. My new exercise involves placing a foot on either poles of a yoga ball and lifting it straight up. If my abdomen could commit suicide, IT WOULD. I am going to be so sore tomorrow. No -one make me laugh.

You guys have an awesome week. I know I sure will.....GAH HA.HA. :|

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)




No comments:

Post a Comment