Sunday, August 30, 2009

HAPPY EARLY 17TH KLAM :)

I'm gonna be the debutante queen with a face like that!
Mormy workin' hard on my deb dress that makes me look phat :)


WOAH LOTS HAS HAPPENED SINCE OUR LAST ENCOUNTER ;)

So Sat'day was Fi and KLam's 17th birthday bash :) Happy birthday to my lovely ladies :) That day Begun with some deb shoe shopping with my sister and alas WE FOUND A PAIR! They were 140 from Zu shoe but we split the bill so it was 70 on each of our behalves (sharing is caring). I'd draw them buttttt I wouldn't be doing them justice. They maybe a little too high :(, I'll have to check with Andrew but hopefully they're okay so I don't have to go return them.

Then I got all jazzed up in my blouse and jeans (the uber creative theme of the night) and headed off to pick up Thidge AND THEN off to Gus' house for some lovin'. Over all a spectacular night of jammin', drinkin' (not something I'd do often) andddd dancin' of course. I had a little of the green elixir only because Fi was begging me with her birthday eyes. I'm not sure if I was tipsy or just really enlightened by the party...probably the former. It allowed me to discover that I'm the singing sleepy kind of drunk perhaps...but then again how is that a change from my sober state.

Quote of the night :
Son sits on arm chair with Thidge's feet propped up on his knees. Joanne strolls past to find a feather of some sort on Thidge's shoe-
JO: Thao you got some shit stuck to the bottom of your shoe :|
LEE: Oh nah nah don't worry its just Son.
The gathered children laugh incessantly for a lengthy period of time and *hifive* repeatedly.

Yes it was an awesome night of tears and cake fights :)

TODAY I had tutor and then went to the LaTrobe Uni open day. I wasn't disappointed but I wasn't in awe of what and who I encountered there as I would have loved to be. I got some brochures and what not but after the past week of subject selections and chats to teachers I'm not sure of what I want to do after St. Als. Well wish me luck :)

TOMORROW IS KIM'S BIRTHDAY AND I'M EXCITED :)
Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment