Saturday, August 15, 2009

SETHALA, NANALA


Chíkmàa!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILLA

Today is Jill's 17th birthday!!! So I began the day with a drive and a good drive at that! I think (i hope) I'm getting better! Then I bought a pot plant for Jilla because shes so down to earth and bummed at Thao's till it was time to go. We began watching knocked up thennnnnnn ran to the bus stop.

Thought: I noticed nobody really celebrates their birthdays on their actualy birth date like Jill did today, probably because we work around school and such. How very sad.

On our way to Fraus Zab, Thao and I discovered a cute little record store with old dudes standing around and drinking beer. They were lovely people whom we hope to run into again! Arriving at Fraus, FFW to when everyone arrived - I ordered an organic cola and a choc pear crepe :) The crepe wasn't impressive but i had some of Carmel's tandoori chicken one and that was fab so I'm going back for that.

* Joanne's suggestion: Fraus is a gorgeous little french creperie in north melbourne near Simonds.

After filling up KBOX was the next destination because The Ugly Truth filled up right before we were about to buy our tix :( We sang our little hearts out and then made our way home!

Sorry about the high level of boredom you may be experiencing with this blog but I'm too tired to be creative SOOOOO HAVE A LOVELY NIGHT :)


Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment