Friday, August 21, 2009

WINTER SLEEP OOT


Kumasta!
phillipina


My new scarfe from the pharmacy (L).


Oh. My. GAWSH. So its the morning after the winter sleep out and I predict a few plates in my neck are out of place. Yes I slept on the floor of the school hall last night with 40 other screaming snoring girls armed with pillows and candy bars. BUT IT WAS AWESOME.

Yesterday was pyjama day so I was adorned with flannelet pants and my sloppy joe which made it potentially the most comfortable day of the year.

FFW >> to the actual sleep out. Before going up to the hall we stocked up on V and other forms of instant diabetes and finished off a Grazia quiz (which told me my sense of style belongs to the house of Ralph Lauren) - It was a really good and accurate quiz btw.

Up in the hall we set up camp and realised we were the only ones without matresses...mmm we shall live to regret the day we left them behind. Well we got into a game called Articulation, seriously how do you articulate "The Shetland Islands" without saying its actual title.
Jo: Okay so whats another word for poo???
Cherz & Fran : POO! UH SHIT!
Jo: REPLACE THE I WITH AN E
Cherz: She..et?
Jo: YES YES OKAY UHH A TYPE OF PONY...NO! UMMM THE AREA YOU LIVE ON
Cherz: land!
Jo: YES WELL DONE UHHH

TIME UP "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" FKN SHETLAND ISLANDThen we had to make homes out of cardboard boxes and we made Claud a gorgeous little hut with curtains and everything. The results of that game were not revealed so we assumed we won because our house was HOT.

FFW >> Tonnes of pizza later we started 17 Again :) It was as good as I had anticipated (which in reality wasn't that good) But yes nonetheless Zac was rather satisfying. After that was over the girls put on Angus Thongs :) Reciting the movie made us a little sleepy so after a few more dinosaur lollies we got into our sleeping sacks and fell.....INTO A GAME OF WOULD YOU RATHERRRRR! Claud Taylor Isabel and I that is. I believe this is the one game I beat everyone in because I make up the most ridiculous worst case scenarios possible. I won't use any names but...

JO: Would you rather...put your face to Mr.____'s ass and experience his fart, or rip off your baby toenail?

ALL: HAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA (continued for about 10 minutes)
TAY: ID RIP MY BABY TOE OFF.
CLAUD: EXPERIENCE HIS FART? NO RIP MY TOE OFF.
ISABEL: OH FACK THATS SO NASTY. ID DO MY TOENAIL.

Yes these loud whispers continued for about 20 minutes until they became dribbly mumbles and we all nodded off. Waking up at 7, I realised that my back was contorted in a way that no one thought humanly possible. I had a cherry ripe and slice of margarita pizza before limping out.

I also got a new freckle over the week. (Y)(N)

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment