Wednesday, August 19, 2009

RIBBONS AND WAFERS

Goeie dag!

Southern Africa
Lullaby of Birdland

Guys! I am so terribly sorry for not blogging (NOOOT THAT ANYBODY WAS REALLY COMPLAINING) and I know when I say that it sound like I have a legit excuse but I actually don't. My days haven't been all that exciting really. But I did have deb practice which was mounds of fun.
Gran brought home some of these chocolate wafers and she's gotten me totally hooked. Seriously they're weapons its scary. And today I went to buy some gorgeous ribbon to sell at school to raise money for the winter sleep out :D I am so excited. This Friday our school is holding the Winter Sleep Out to raise money for the homeless in attempt to experience a fraction of what they must feel each day. Its part of Social Justice (GO THE JUSTICE LEAGUE) so my rents are totes letting me :) We're all bunking up in the hall, actually we will be sleeping on the floor but it should be LOADS OF FUN :D Even better its going to be Pyjama Day so I'll be in my jammy's for like two days HA!

Time to practice the ukulele :)

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment