Friday, August 7, 2009

FIJIAN PRESTIGE

Bula!


Mum measuring the train of the dress :)

OOH LALA THE PRESTIGE IS ON TONIGHT.

Fantastic movie! I was really blown away I suggest it to all who are reading. So....fat old man eating Cheetos by your laptop...WATCH THE PRESTIGE.

So today was a rather good day. I made some headway on my artwork which was goooooooddd. And all the little nitty gritties of the week have been resolved so I'm very happy :) I did my TextTrad oral which I actually think I didn't do very well on but ...let us not dwell! I then ended my dad with a good old 216/219 afternoon with Thidge ;)

On a little bit of a sadder note - JOHN HUGHS DIED! :( A very grave loss as he made some of my most favourite movies - The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink and Ferris :(

I ALSO PURCHASED THE DEB DRESS I'VE BEEN DEBATING. I promised my sister if i didn't find another dress I'd get this one and I didn't so I did :) Haha. It didn't wow me but I got it so I would shut up and finally have a dress. Now that its here with me and I've tried it on its really growing on me :) AND after trying it on again I realised mum doesn't need to take it out ...it fits! Juuusttt though! Its a small size six so I suppose I won't be eating for a while. No really I've begun a no junk food ....eating scheme (I don't really like the word 'diet') starting tonight! I did it for Lent I can do it for Deb :D Mum has to cut off the train on the dress which makes me feel so guilty so we are currently trying to find ways out of it :D

TONIGHT MY SISTER AND HER BEAU ARE GOING TO FIJI :( (Yes above is the greeting in Fijian) I will miss her terribly but maybe she can bring back some sunshine for Melbourne. The weather hasn't been the best :S


OKAY .. IVE TALKED TOO MUCH ONCE AGAIN.

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment