Thursday, August 13, 2009

Eli O!

Okay so I can officially say I haven't laughed so hard in a really, really long time. Today I was either in stitches or about to fall asleep. I laughed about funny faces, Lady Gaga's penis, Mr. Riz Today was a lovely day in the fact that homework was minimal...and when I say minimal I mean not overloaded haha.I think luck was on my side this afternoon! Thao Zab and I went to eat some Pho because we got to Footscrazy so early and we ran after the bus but missed it...BUTTTTTT the next one came almost straight away and it was empty so we took a row each and embraced the luck. THEN. As soon as we hopped on it started pouurrrrinnnggg rain! How good was our timing!?!?! After a soothing bus ride the luck continued because when it got to my stop...IT STOPPED RAINING. Thats right thank you God :) (A)

I hope you all have as good of a day that I did!

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)


1 comment:

  1. You're such a natural beauty :D
    Mmmmm I'm craving Pho, haven't had it in agesssss.

    ReplyDelete