Saturday, August 8, 2009

CORALINE SHMORALINE

Saleum!

Msn Today informed me that Emma Watson is related to a 16th century woman convicted of witchcraft. SPOOKY OR WHUT!

Hello children, I am your other Joanne. HAHAHAHAHHA. Yeah only the cool kids would get that because only cool kids have watched CORALINE! That's right I marched my fat ass down to MC to catch the latest movie as imaginative as the original Willy Wonka. And tagging along were three children of great importance -James, Eric and Duy Sanshine.

Too much popcorn, coke and 3D visuals = PHOTOBOOTH! Below was our second attempt at being cool but James managed to get a middle part in both trials =="


Totally awesum movie guys I really suggest you watch it! But it does get kinda freaky as James and Eric would tell you if their faces weren't stuffed with popcorn and we werent trying to steal the 3D glasses. DON'T TRY IT GUYS THEY HAVE BEEPER MACHINES. :D Okay homework time (A)

We then OD'ed on Krispy Kreme and afterwards Eric James and I got a Pocky each TEEHEE

TOODLES!

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment