Thursday, August 27, 2009

MOUSEHOUSE


Ijtiaki!
Amarakaeri (Peru)


I really should take my blog pictures before my showers so I still have mascara on and don't look so sickly :|

THERE'S A MOUSE IN THE HOUSE AND THE HOUSE IS UPSIDE DOWN. No really there is a mouse in our house which is not only the most exciting thing that has happened all week but the second most disgusting. We've never had a mouse in the house so it really is quite an adventure. No we're not dirty people who don't throw their rubbish away properly or say "pass the fucking potatoes" (haha anyone seen the orphan? No? Okay) but I think its because of the winter and the mice want to find a good home, or so my sister says. She was the one who spotted the mouse first and I thought she was having delusions because WE DA CLEAN PEEPOLE.

Mum and dad have turned the house upside down to catch it so lets hope we get the little bugger. Preferably not kill it but catch it y'know?

Okay so tomorrow is the Frayne Debating competition and I'm slightly nervous. Our aim is to win at least one debate haha. Really that would make our day :) Yes it would be disappointing if we did all the prep and didn't get past the second round but to know we weren't the worst is good enough for us :D The topics we are debating :

Round 1 - Technology is destroying individuality (Affirmative)
Round 2 - Economists are no better than fortune tellers (Negative)
Finals - Clue: Conservation in Australia :|

Tomas if you are reading this you are so going down ......at least once :$ HA.HA.

I've been persistent with fallin' for you so I'm sort of getting there sort of not. Lovely Duy has helped me out with the strumming " bling bling BLING bling" (L) So that's helped lots but I'm beginning to think I'm no Gabe Bondoc. Okay time to do Folio and then debating notes :|

Wish me luck lovelies :)

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment