Sunday, August 23, 2009

KEYTARO


Tadiyaas
(Amharic)

New book - When Madeline was Young

That'll be three dollars boys. We're girls. I know.
Okay so pretty damn ordinary Sunday. Tutor but no driving because dad had to go see a friend (and we had a mam fight in the morning). So I was home alone for a little before Lan came over and I showed her some youtube vids I've been stalking lately.

THEN (best part of the grey day) Duy swung by and let me borrow his guitar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really want to play Fallin' for you - Colbie Calliat but I need a capo so I'll grab one of those asap. Such a lovely song :) THANKS DUY!!! Gotta love that kid. I feel so mexican with the guitar it warms my heart. Senor. Bebe would be proud.

I have begun a new book - When Madeline was Young by Jane Hamilton. I got it at Dirt Cheap Books. Its rather confronting but fantastic plot.

I have also been ytbing this MJ medley and its amazing - like nothing I've seen before. All day I've been trying to figure out who does what -
http://www.youtube.com/user/potatojoanne#play/favorites/4/R12QVtuB0_Q

Ana showed me, its a possible option for soiree but it would be lots of hard hard work :|

ANYWAYYYSSS homework time.

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)



No comments:

Post a Comment