Wednesday, August 12, 2009

HAPPY 17TH FI (L)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIFFY CHU :)


Tell me I'm beautiful.

Okay so if you haven't noticed today's blog is dedicated to my bestest friend Fiffy :) For 14 years shes had to put up with me but I repaid her with the awesomest (if i may say so myself) treasure hunt :) That totally tired her out but she loved it regardless which was allll that mattered.

After setting up this elaborate goose chase we proceeded to have lots, and lots of cake.

I can't really think of anything else that was exciting. LOL. I spent all night setting up that damn treasure hunt and now that its over I have no life HAHAHA.

So I'll be keeping this one short. Oh please listen to Huu's Man in the Mirror. It is unbelievable. I told him so in a comment :)

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

2 comments: