Sunday, August 9, 2009

LAMINGTONS

HALLO!

DEMENTOOORRRR

So I had to be an early riser, literally forcing myself to go to tutor. I've been a responsible girl and told dad I want to being methods tutoring again to challenge myself which I may learn to regret.

Then i drove to spotlight and before even turning out of the the street i was in i almost crashed into this KFJAI'OGJEKF; of a car. ZAH! Then dad went loopy loop and I wanted to die and yes. BUT I BOUGHT SOME STUFF WHICH MADE ME HAPPY. :D

I then bought lamingtons because IGA didn't have the new Vogue :( Then I hid them and then ate one and then regretted it because my deb dress only just fits :| WHOOPPPSS. From here I have done ridiculous amounts of homework.

Apologies for the lifeless blog, I'm watching Little Miss Sunshine and its gotten me into an emo writing mode HAHA


Keeping you posted -Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment